Another week, another list. Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 15th April 2012 I am thankful for . . . .
747. The charity hair cut went well and we have raised over £100 so far with the total still rising.
748. Charities like The Little Princess Trust that help children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment.
749. Charities like Calla that fight to combat trafficking.
750. Wonderful 2 week break from work over Easter, I needed the head space to not even have to think about it for a while.
751. Having eldest home from university for a while.
752. Time alone with hubby while both sons were off at Epidemic Life youth weekend.
753. Supermarket points vouchers that paid for dinner on Thursday at Bella Italia.
754. Wonderful experience at the Old Hall Persian restaurant in Donnnington, Shropshire. WOW, what an incredible experience. If you opt for the "Culinary Selection" buffet, the chef comes out and explains each of the dishes to you. This was just the starters:
If you're local and have never been I would heartily recommend a visit.
755. Hubby and I both managing to find some geocaches while out on a walk on Friday.
756. The beautiful foal we saw while on that walk. The foal must only have been a couple of weeks old at the most and the mother horse would not let the foal get between her and the fence. Hence this being the best photo I managed to get.
757. Postman arrived with eldest son's bus pass just as youngest was leaving to head to the youth weekend. When the group were 2 hours late picking him up I was mad, but when the postman arrived right at that moment and youngest was able to take the pass with him to hand to his brother, I kind of let all that go.
758. Safe journey home for youngest, even if it did mean hubby waiting up until 3 am for his return.
If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.
Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.