social spark Aisling Beatha: Paper Napkin Lotus Flowers

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Paper Napkin Lotus Flowers


Pin It

Recently I shared about some date nights I am doing as part of hubby's Christmas gift this year.  One of them was an Indian date night.


When I shared that photo, someone asked me how I did the lotus flower paper napkins.  it is not always easy to follow written instructions for this particular fold, and even with photos it can still be tricky.  So I decided to make a video.



Yes, I do have very freckly arms!  Hope that helps you work it out and if you have any questions please ask.



Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

3 comments:

  1. That is so neet. I like it. I love your blog and cant water to read more. I'm your newest linky and GFC follower.
    I hope you can come over to my new blog and if you like follow me too @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Thanks
    Rose
    PS I'm Hosting a New Linky Party at my blog on Sundays. I would love it if you came and linked up to the party this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, and it all started from was a humble napkin! Thanks for making a video.

    I would love for you to follow my blog too so that we can share ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Val @ http://cookcraftcrocheting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-amazing what a napkin can become! Following from finding fabulous-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...