Another week, another list. Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 4th March 2012 I am thankful for . . . .
649. That hubby realised before it was too late youngest son had forgotten to pick up his new bus pass that was valid from Tuesday and was able to bring him back home in the car before taking him to the other bus stop.
650. An awesome time with hubby and both sons at the bowling alley.
Hey son, just be thankful I didn't post the video of the dancing!
651. Being able to easily find and buy a new plug for the kitchen sink (which was a more complicated replacement that a one fits all). Can't really manage well without one.
652. When eldest son missed out on his trip to the theatre because the train station he was going to get off at was closed at the last minute due to a nearby fire, the theatre went outside their normal rules and were able to transfer his ticket to another day.
653. A couple of charity shop bargains that shall become the gifts of the "star watchers" for next week's Open the Book assembly.
654. Lots of baking time while eldest is home and I can't as easily use the craft room (his bedroom when he is home). Might not be good for my waistline though but I have enjoyed my time in the kitchen.
655. 3rd week running of actually getting to be in the whole of the service at church. I am enjoying this new Sunday's Cool rota.
656. Lunch with a friend, and her silly dogs.
657. An idea for encouraging a friend, that I hope to pull off soon.
658. Solid wood single bed frame for just £0.99 on Ebay. Yes, we had to collect at almost £30 petrol (gas) but that's still a heck of a lot less than if we had to buy a new one.
659. Sale that we had used to order a new mattress for the one single bed we already had does not finish until tomorrow, so we were able to order another for this new bed.
660. A quiet week work wise should give me time to get some of the background stuff done.
661. Youngest son reminding us in time for us to do something about it that he has an event coming up next week.
662. Eldest son, safely back in his university city with a very quiet week lessons wise. Thank goodness, he needs a break after all his show weeks and the ridiculous hours stage management students put in during show weeks.
663. Youngest son, still enjoying his time with the local Light operatic / musical theatre group and their prep for two major upcoming shows.
664. Opening communication.
665. Getting to help hubby with a bit of research for his "talk" at the interactive leadership course tomorrow evening.
If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.
Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.