Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .190. I was downstairs and in the kitchen just as hubby let for work this morning.
191. This meant I was able to smell that he had knocked one of the controls on the stove and there was gas coming into the kitchen.
192. The weather is so nice that opening the windows and doors cleared it all in just a moment or two because I had caught it so quick.
193. The continued nice weather makes walking fun even if the pain in my feet disagrees.
194. American pine cone wannabes, that make me smile and bring back good memories.
compare the English pine cone
with the American pine cone
195. My 15 year old son who just sat and watched the debate in the house of commons on Parliamentary reform.
196. My 18 year old who has an interview (possibly via skype) in the next week or so for a one year internship at a church he has been waiting to hear from.
197. A nice and tidy table for studying at.
198. Good friends.
199. Online grocery shopping that delivers to my door.
200. Words God whispered in my ear during worship being confirmed by words from others later in the service.
201. My husband has been given joint lead role on a project which covers a number of companies in our region.
202. A dedicated space to craft in, even if it does need a complete and total overhaul in order to be able to get into it let alone work in it, at least I have it!
203. Online Bible study tools, note cards, pens and journals.
If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.