I have so so soooooo much to be thankful for. Let's start:
- I have a roof over my head that doesn't leak
- I have a bed that isn't about to fall apart
- I DO have friends who will reach out when I need them to
- And even pick me up to take me to their house for coffee because I don't have a car right now
- Oh about that, the day the car broke down the weather was good, we managed to stop somewhere that wasn't right on a busy road AND we had two picnic chairs in the back of the car and a pack of cards! We had a lovely afternoon waiting for the truck.
- Even though we are currently down to one car, I will get to have a car for the coming week because hubby's work schedule means he gets to use one of the company cars from tomorrow until next Thursday. I just have to get up early enough to drive in with him tomorrow.
- I have two bright, intelligent, fun teenagers, who love life.
- I am getting to help them learn to cook.
- I am blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me very much.
Go check out the main page by clicking on the thankful Thursday image above.
Sign the main Mr Linky, and hopefully mine as well, or leave a comment so I know you dropped by.