Thank You, Thank YOU, THANK YOU GOD!
This week I am thankful:
- For the fact that hormone's come, and remind me that I am a woman with all that brings.
- But also that hormones fade again and I can stop crying.
- For friends, who I only know online who lift me before the father when I need it, standing between me and the enemy.
- For church leaders who are trying to save money and streamline the office.
- For the challenges that that streamlining will bring, particularly today, and the opportunity to learn to do the office in a much more successful way. It will mean that when revival comes and we are swamped with people, that the office, at least, will be ready for them.
- For our current financial situation and the openness and honesty that has brought between hubby and I.
- For friends who are there no matter what, will let me blurt out all the GROT and love me anyway, knowing that that is not all there is to me! They don't leave me in that grot, but lovingly direct me back towards God, but they don't take it toooo seriously either and end up trying to fix me!
- For the fact that I get to drive 12 miles to eldest's school this afternoon to pick him up 2 hours after school finishes because it means he will be one step closer to having some of his practical GCSE coursework finished.
- For the roof over my head.
- For my children's schools. I was reminded of this in such a big way on Comic Relief day a couple of weeks ago. We had just spent £50 on revision books for eldest's coming exams. And there they were building a whole classroom in Africa for just £800. That's JUST 16 sets of revision books! I sat in front of the telly and I cried!